"We may not have it all together.. But together we have it all!"

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Whisper's Birthday Weekend

Dakody went to Jackson Hole for the snowmobile hill climbs so Friday after work Millie and I packed up and headed for Coalville. Millie loves to go to grandma and grandpa's house [[because she rules the roost, and gets all the attention that she can imagine]]. Well this weekend is Whisper's weekend [[because]] it's her birthday weekend!! I love birthdays!!! So we [[Mom, Whisper, and I]] set out to Salt Lake to go shopping!! Did I mention how much I LOVE shopping!!! Well I do our first stop was T.J. Max (my favorite store),we spent almost two hours in there which is quite normal for us... We found quite a few things which is typical for me. Then went to Rue 21 where we found a few more things for Whisper. I ended up getting tie-dye nail polish..

Then we decided to go to City Creek... When we finally got into the parking lot we started thinking this may of been a bad idea... We went up and there were people packed shoulder to shoulder, lines super long so we took some pictures and decided we'd try again in a few weeks when it calms down a little...



























Then we headed to the fashion place to finish our shopping. To finish the night we met the rest of the family to go to dinner at Joe's Crab Shack for Whisper's birthday dinner [[even though it's not officially till the 27th but around here we like birthday weekends]].

Whisper got to be a hula dancer while they sang happy birthday to her... She was a good sport!!!
It was a great night together as a family!!! Sunday came... Sunday's are great days!! Church, lazy afternoons, naps, yummy dinner [[prepared by my mom of course!!]]


Lazy Afternoon





Fun in the Sun [[clouds]]



It was a GREAT weekend... Weekends come and go quick around here, but we sure LOVE them!!! I actually think I live for weekends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment