"We may not have it all together.. But together we have it all!"

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Our Wedding! June 4, 2010





Getting Ready for a wedding can be quite stressful. You'd think 6 months would be plenty of time to plan a wedding but it seriously flew by!! Did I mention that weddings are [[VERY]] expensive?? Well they definitely are!! So my budget was a little tight but my Mom was determined to make it work!!! And she definitely did!!! Lots of people helped us get ready for our big day!! My Mom was the biggest help I wouldn't have been able to plan this wedding without

her!! I'm so lucky to have the BEST Mom in the world!!! She made our day a very special day!! My Aunt Lisa also helped A LOT if you need any help planning something she is the person to call because she has a lot of [[GREAT]] ideas and if she doesn't have it she will find it for you!! So grateful that she is in my life as well. We had a lot of people donate time, money, borrowed us stuff. It's nice to have so many great people in our lives especially when your planning a wedding!! We had found this decorator from Aunt Lisa's area that decorates weddings!! She is amazing!!! So we went and met with her and looked through her book and found lots of great ideas. My Mom and I were in love and said we have to use her!! So my Mom said she would find a way to fit her into our budget... And she did and I was so glad!!! I think I had the most beautiful wedding ever!!! [[Not being bias or anything... lol]] Dress shopping was short I loved the first one I tried on but Grandma was going to have to do some fixing to it because it was a strap less dress, so my Grandma Brown, Mom, Whisper, and I set out to find the matching material [[which was a chore]] but we found it and Grandma made me a beautiful jacket to make me modest and I think it completed the dress!! Grandma Brown also made all but one of my bridesmaids dresses and Mom's dress so she was a busy bee for my wedding!! She is an amazing seamstress!!! Our colors were pastels which I thought would be easy colors to find but they weren't we searched everywhere for pastel items!! We really lucked out on finding as much as we did but we used Tai Pan Trading [[LOVE this store]] A LOT!! I couldn't even tell you how many trips we made to that store but it was A LOT!!!

Wedding Day

June 4, 2010 Dakody and I were sealed for Time and All Eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. It is such a great an amazing feeling to be married to my best friend for all eternity!! My wedding day was the best day of my life so far!! Such a special day!!!




We had a lot of support!!


Luncheon

Our luncheon was at the cattleman's hall in Oakley. We had Dontay cater, it was way yummy!!!




Mouth full of food... Lol!!

The Reception

We held our reception at the Wanship church. Lots of people attended!!! Great night!!!



My Parents

Givan Family

 
Gines Family

 
Dakody's Parents




Our Backdrop

Our Beautiful Cake

Grandma and Grandpa Brown



Grandpa Wayne

Grandma and Grandpa Givan
Grandma

My Bridesmaids

The Groomsmen



Dakody's dad pushed his mom in a wheel barrow when they got married so they said since we had wheel barrows as some of our decorations we had to do it too... Rick pushed Lynette around town we only made it down the road a little ways our tire was a little flat.


Everyone thought it was so funny

Then we were ready to head on our way for a honeymoon.




I swear my car had paint still on it that we couldn't get off when we sold my car...    That night we stayed at the "Inn on a Creek" in Heber compliments of my in laws && the next day we headed to VEGAS!!!!

The day I'll always remember, the [[BEST]] day of my life becoming Mrs. Sabrina Gines (that makes me sound old... lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment